Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Finds July 24


fridayfindsJuly24
Originally uploaded by Peldyn
Marshall's was an unexpected treasure trove for me this week. I found this gorgeous silk satin dress by Oleg Cassini for only $29.00. But the best deal was the basket clutch by Micheal Kors. I was walking past the display and caught it out of the corner of my eye. My heart literally stopped in my chest when I saw it. It was perfection! Only $39.00! Originally $140.00! Wow! I had to pare down my hand bag quite a bit, but who cares! I feel so chic when I carry this lovely clutch. It is worth only having a lippy, credit card and drivers license now.


fridayfindsJuly24
Originally uploaded by Peldyn
Dollhouse Spectator Oxford shoes from DSW. Only $10.00! These awesome shoes are perfect now and also for the Fall and Winter. Totally retro and totally cool. The original DSW price was $49.50 and the receipt said I saved an additional $15.50 off the retail price! Yowzah! This was an amazing week for Bargains.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I've never found shoes that cheap at DSW.. I'll have to go look again. Those are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen, they were having a clearance sale and I was amazed at all the shoes that were 80% off! I hope it is still going on. I want more shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails