Sunday, December 27, 2009

Away to Brawley

I am going to Brawley again to sew for Keirnath's friend's wedding. I will spend three days there doing fittings and sewing like a fiend to try and complete the dresses. I will have to go back, unfortunately, since two of the bridesmaids are from out of town and I will not be able to fit them at all until a day or two before the wedding. I sincerely hope the measurements I received for them are accurate or we are in serious trouble LOL! But there is nothing I can do but hope for the best and get the other dress completely finished this week so I have no other worries. You may or may not hear from me during this time. I will bring my computer and try and upload an article or two if I can, but I am not promising anything! I really will try and get the girls to pose for pictures at least. They were pretty camera shy for the first fitting. I could barely get one girl to even disrobe to try on her gown! I told her I REALLY did need her to put it on so I could see if it fit in key places. I think she thought it was like buying things off the rack. Ummm.... no. Not even close.

I hope all of you had wonderful holiday time with your families and I look forward to coming home and spending a relaxing New Year's Eve with my husband. Just us, no parties and no stress :) Oh, but maybe a little sparkling wine, cheese and fruit to share while we ring in the new year.

Blessings to you all!

Pel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails