Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Finds Jan 29th

I can't tell you how excited I am to get my Forever21 order in. It is from their Forever21 Twist Limited Edition Collection. This may be the last items I get to buy for a bit since it seems that my husband may be out of a job on Sunday. Let's hope not, but it doesn't look good. So on to happier things. Like NEW CLOTHES! Yay!


Friday Finds 047
Navy Checked Jacket $27.40. This is a really cute jacket and it is well lined so it is warmer than I expected it to be. With its high cut it is suitable only with my high waisted trousers and skirts and with dresses, but that is alright, I have plenty of those.


Friday Finds 037
Cherry Red Cardigan $24.80. I have been waiting on pins and needles for this cardigan. The black cherry embroidery is so adorable! I want to wear it every day :)

Friday Finds 031
Bow and Ribbons Cardigan $24.80. Another great little layering piece. I will get lots of use out of this. I think I may want a red tee or top to use as an under layer. I will have to look in my fabric to see if I have any so I can make one.


So here is to a good weekend for all of you and that my husband will continue to have a job!

Pel

2 comments:

  1. Cherry Red cardigan outfit is amazing! You put that together perfectly. I noticed how the wide black belt flatters your waist, and the whole line of the outfit is so flattering. I'm going to check back to see more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the skirt even though it is too big. It was only a couple bucks at the thrift store so I just belt it to keep it up. I will probably wear the cardigan again tomorrow with a pencil skirt. It is so cute I could EAT it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails