Sunday, March 7, 2010

An Angel No More

20100305_35

Who would have thought that this cute blouse started out life with angel sleeves? My friend Carrie gave it to me a couple years ago and I only wore it once and then the fad was over. And truthfully I am glad it is over. Angel sleeve tops are one trick ponies. Not easy to layer with and just too young of a look. So out came my scissors and away they went! I added the elastic and voilé, a sweet peasant top worthy of Jane Russell!

Outlaw, TheNow pardon me while I go find me a nice bale of hay to lie in. This girl needs to get some serious shut eye.

On the Lam
Being on the lam with the Outlaw has made me seriously tired!

Pel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails