Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Finds March 26th- Twisted Alice!

Inspired by the Twisted Wonderland Collection at F21 I shopped my closet to make my own Twisted Alice look for an outing to see the movie!

20100326_17
20100326_21
20100326_35

Later, when it got chilly I wore my new red trench coat I bought at Costco. Just the thing for hiding in the forest from the fruminous bandersnatch!

20100326_34

Or maybe that's the Cheshire Cat?

Whatever it is, the movie was fantastic and now I will be dreaming of more Alice inspired outfits. I do hope believe that if I get that census job my pay checks will be spent on lots of yummy clothes! BTW, if you have a Betsy Johnson store near you, check it out! The one at the Ontario Mills Mall was having a 40% off sale and all the clothes were already marked down on top of that. I saw many pieces that would fit perfectly into an Alice wardrobe. I nearly cried to have to walk out empty handed, so GO THERE if you have a chance.

Pel

1 comment:

  1. My absolute favorite outfit!!!
    <3 <3 <3 <3
    ~Tabi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails