Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Winner Is!

After a roll of the dice the winner of the Heidi Klum eye cream is commenter #1 Valerie! Please e-mail me with your address so I can mail it right out to you.


I have had such a great week. It felt like my birthday everyday. People everywhere were so nice and Friday I spent the day volunteering which is in my opinion even better than getting something. Giving is from the heart. Today people from around Southern California will be joining with us in our little town to show solidarity with the miners and to let Rio Tinto know that locking their union workers out was not right. I will be there with my little family adding to the Human Chain that will stretch to the mine gates. I am proud of my husband and I am proud of my community!


Pel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails