Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sarong Song

Mendosa Sarong
$35 - calypso-celle.com


With the Summer heat and humidity I have been going native and wearing sarongs! I swear there is no better way to stay cool when it is sizzling outside. I have here a cute selection of styles I found on the internet. You can also just grab a large scarf that you already have and tie it yourself to make your own sarong. Here is a good site to start learning the different ways to "tie one on" LOL!
How to Wrap a Sarong.

If I can get anyone to take pictures I will post them here or in the flickr group of my sarongs. I have a great selection I have collected over the years. For now I am going to kick back with a nice cool glass of lemonade and see if I can find me a cabana boy with a palm frond fan.

Pel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails