Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Getting Ready For Fall?

Sémillon Flat
$45 - modcloth.com
More flats »

Stamp Camp New Images Page 22
$13 - stampcamp.com


birdcage postcard
shabbycottagestudio.com



It is so hot outside, but all the Fall catalogues have started coming in the mail and stores have put out their Fall displays already. While I can't even attempt to wear these clothes now I can save up for the pieces that are critical (I need pants desperately!) and start my idea list of things to sew. I finally got my serger fixed and now just need to get my sewing machine fixed, it doesn't do reverse. It will be nice to sew again and get those projects that have been sitting on the back burner the past few months completed! Tell me, am I the only one who gets way ahead of herself with tons of plans?

Pel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails