Thursday, July 31, 2014

Going Natural

Yesterday was a day full of doctor's appointments and lab work so I knew I would need to wear something comfortable. I also needed to go bra less. Now I am not one to go "natural" . I can wear a bra 24/7, but  I knew I was going to have some suspicious spots removed  and past experience taught me that a bra would be very uncomfortable. I opted for a form fitting cami over a nice close fitting tee. I know this may not be the most au currant look but it was comfy and gave good coverage. I think we should bring it back ;)

2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, like pretty much everything else you put together. In hot sticky summer I enjoy going bra-less as much as possible, but need the right kind of form-fitting support top garment to make it work. Shelf bra camis are a wardrobe mainstay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a shelf bra cami is normally good. This time I had to forgo even that as I had the wounds right where the elastic would hit. Now, a few days later, I am ready to try those as I have healed some.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails