Thursday, November 20, 2014

Wardrobe Clean Up

 Winter is a great time to either start a wardrobe clean up or continue one started earlier in the year. I had previously gone through my summer clothes and let go of a huge bag worth of them. I am now ready to go through my fall and winter clothes and pare them down as well.
My closet as of now is still a jumbled mess. I have banned myself from any further clothing or shoe purchases until I have reduced it all by at least a third. I also have purchased a closet organization system that will be going in this week. ALL the clothes will be coming out of my closet at that time and only what fits my style, as in colours that compliment me, and what can make up more than two outfits can stay. All worn items and what do not fit/belong stylistically will be donated or sold. I am determined to get a handle on this overflowing closet situation and to wear more of what I have. I will keep you updated on the progress. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails