Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Yule!


I hope every one is having  a wonderful holiday season. We had our family Yule celebration yesterday and it was a lovely family gathering. We ate so much food and even when our elderly cat hopped up on the table and stepped in the middle of the cheesecake we didn't let it get us down. The kids were all happy with the presents they got and I even cried when I open the present from my husband. He actually took time and got me a lovely gift that was me. He dioes get me.
I didn't even expect it. I think the fact it was a total surprise was the best gift of all. Blessings to you, my friends and may you all have love this season.

2 comments:

  1. She didn't say it but the bag was the wrapping for the tablet inside. Keep em guessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. She didn't say it but the bag was the wrapping for the tablet inside. Keep em guessing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails