Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Contouring Over 50

I recently started using contour techniques on my face. It felt weird at first. I watched many YouTube videos to learn the techniques. I mainly do along my jawline. I don't think I will ever have any "work" done in my face so these fool the eye,  contouring techniques help to make my face look more lifted.


You can barely see that I have sagging at the end of my trans labial fold. 

While not a permanent fix, I will take it for now.

You can use any contouring kit to get this look. I used Julep's Skip the brush. I actually did use a brush to soften the edges and then applied translucent powder over all.

I am thinking of doing a video on how I did this. My last contouring video was when I was first starting out ;)

Peldyn


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails